Girls Place offers programs for its members during school holidays. Any girl is welcome to enroll in our programs solely for holiday care if they wish. Holidays include Teacher Workdays, Winter Break and Spring Break among others. Holidays usually includes a field trip (weather permitting) and planned activities throughout the day. Sneakers are always suggested.
The fee schedules* for upcoming holidays are:
- No additional fee for members currently enrolled and attending our after school program
- Weekly fees are not reduced if a family chooses not to attend for a school holiday
- After school families MUST complete a REMOVAL form if they are not attending during the week-long breaks and do not want to be charged (Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring Breaks)
- $20 per day for individual holidays like Veteran’s Day or Teacher Workdays
- $75 a week for Spring Break and $20/day for Winter Break
- There are no partial rates for holidays
*We are an Early Learning Coalition (ELC) provider and accept families for the after school program, school holidays and summer day camp.
Totally want to come hang out with us for holidays? See the links below:
Not currently attending after school, but want to come hang out for the holidays? Click here to register.
Registered for after school or holidays and want to sign up for a specific holiday?
Click here for the December Holidays - Deadline is Thursday, December 12th – We are CLOSED Dec. 23, 24, 25 and January 1
Some terrible plans came up and you have disappointed your child and she can no longer attend the holiday? Click here to remove her from the list.
Note: Signup links will become available in a timely fashion before each holiday.
Please contact our office at (352) 373-4475 or christi@GirlsPlace.net for further information.