We provide a wide variety of activities based on the components of physical, emotional, spiritual, environmental, intellectual and social wellness. Girls will participate in arts and crafts, go on educational and fun field trips, interact with special guests, and much more!
Girls ages 5-15 can participate in our summer day camp program. Girls are divided into groups based on the grade they are entering at the beginning of the 2023-2024 school year:
Kindergarten-1st Grade – Pink Group
2nd Grade – Red 2 Group
3rd Grade – Red 3 Group
4th Grade – Yellow 4 Group
5th Grade – Yellow 5 Group
6th-7th Grade – Green Group
8th-9th Grade – Blue Group
Each group has designated classroom space in addition to access to 5 acres of green space and a gymnasium.
Serving girls Monday-Friday for 9 weeks:
- Week 1 – June 5-9 (Theme: Rainbow)
- Week 2 – June 12-16 (Theme: Land Down Under)
- Week 3 – June 20-23; CLOSED June 19 (Theme: Florida)
- Week 4 – June 26-30 (Theme: Going Green)
- Week 5 – July 3-7; CLOSED July 4 (Theme: Women in History)
- Week 6 – July 10-14 (Theme: Alice in Wonderful)
- Week 7 – July 17-21 (Theme: Safari)
- Week 8 – July 24-28 (Theme: Mystical Creatures) NO BREAKFAST/LUNCH PROVIDED
- Week 9 – July 31-Aug 4(Theme: Artful Antics) NO BREAKFAST/LUNCH PROVIDED
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Normal Operating Hours – 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Business Office Hours – 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
At 9:00 AM all girls will be escorted to the gym for our daily ‘Morning Meet-Up’ where we will review the days/weeks schedule, each group will be responsible for an “opening act”. This will be a time for all our girls to come together in community and get to know one another in a camp environment!
*Please have all members here by 9:00AM*
Field trips can include: nature trails, botanical gardens, parks, guest speakers, and community service activities. Virtual field trips may also be utilized.
The field trip schedule varies each week and parents will receive a detailed schedule each week.
Outside of field trips, counselors schedule activities at our facility during the day. In their specific age groups, our girls engage in social, learning, leadership and just plain fun activities. In a warm and caring atmosphere, girls are able to explore their world and learn from and with each other.